Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Travelers Journal Notebook

Travelers Journal or Notebook

So to start off with what is a Travelers Journal?  
That is what I was thinking of when Hannah was first telling me about them. But after much research I think I have come to understand that a Travelers Journal is truly an Beautiful Thing!   After the research I did I said "I have to have one of these". I will show you why I feel this way. You will soon be feeling the same way I do!  

Are you Planning on traveling soon?  I am and this would be an amazing way to Journal my thoughts throughout the trip as well as keep pictures as I go along. It really is the small things that make a trip amazing and I want to remember these things as you probably would too in your own traveling experiences. This is something you can definitely do by using a Traveler's Journal. ~Rachel

Example


Ideas


Calendar Example

You may already know that we have a large selection of Planners here, but we also have started to carry travelers notebooks as well!  

Some of our favorites are the beautiful Travelers Journals from Prima .  We have the Gemini and Cosmopolitan. We also have accessories to make you Journal look beautiful.
Traveler Journals

Planner and Journals





Traveler Journals

Notebook insert Refills
This a Video I found on YouTube By Katie Palmer she did such adorable things with these Journal inserts. Check it out.

Traveler's Journal Accessories

Simple Stories has also recently added Travelers Journals/Notebooks to their line...and they just did a Video on them on 12/5/17!  GREAT MINDS really do think alike!

https://www.facebook.com/SimpleStoriesScrapbook/videos/1550903651613004/


Keep in mind, a travelers journal does not JUST have to be for travel!!  Hannah has one that she uses as a cute notebook/tracking system for her business stuff.  She will share that with us soon in a separate blog post!  



Come and be Crafty with Us...or at least let us help you fake it!  
The Doodlebug Gals

No comments: