Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Leslie's Intro Post

 

   Hello Everyone!

          My name is Leslie Villa, and I am so excited to be apart of the Doodlebug Family! So far I have really enjoyed my time here and definitely have felt welcomed by all of you. So, I would like to take the time to introduce myself! (I'm a little quiet when you first meet me so a post about myself is a good idea)

    I am 22 years old, born on July 29th (my birthday is coming up pretty soon lol 😏) in Long Beach, California, though I grew up in Dubois County. I currently live with my boyfriend, Killian, and my 13 yr old dog Bruno, here in Jasper. I like spending my time with them, even when we are doing absolutely nothing.  

(A cute picture of Bruno)

(A picture of Killian and I on my High School Graduation)


    

  

    What I like to do in my spare time is draw! My favorite thing to draw is portraits! I draw pretty much every day, and I didn't start to get into art until I was in middle school, though I always had a love for it since I was little. As of right now, I do my artwork digitally on my iPad. I used to only stick to traditional mediums, but I came to realize that drawing digitally is easier...but I still love drawing traditionally from time to time. I hope to make a comic series one day since it's something I have always wanted to do! 



(One of my favorite portraits I did last year!)


 

(This was a fun commission I did last year) 



        Small Fun Facts...

  • Favorite Color: Red 
  • Favorite Animal : Elephants! (They bring good luck!)
  • Zodiac Sign : Leo 🦁
  • Favorite Food : Pizza 
  • Favorite Place: My House. 

    And that's pretty much it! I thank all of you have been kind to me even though I have only been here for a few weeks! I cannot wait to see what the future brings being here at the Doodlebug! 


  


No comments: