Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Makin' Some ROOM SALE!!

As you know...Melanie and I have headed to CHA in Chicago to fill the new store with lots of great goodies!  While we are away, we have left Amanda and Cinday with lots of GREAT SALE! 

A few of the lines and items on sale....
  • We R Memory Keepers Paper Line...ALL OF THEM!  Even the newest ones!!! (FYI, none of the tools, Albums or Page protectors are on sale...thanks we just don't want any confussion)
  • YARN---35% off
  • Page Kits (stock up to get caught up!)
  • HUGE BARGAIN TABLE in the class area
  • 65% off one item from the basket when you check out with a $14.99 or more purchase  (We have refilled this little guy at least 5 times now!)
  • BIG DISCOUNTS on ALL Christmas, Halloween and Fall lines and themes (great time to buy your paper or stamps for this years cards!)

  • 
    Here is what it looked like before we left and Amanda told me today that is was CRAZY back there on Friday and I know Cinday was busy on Saturday too, so I it won't look exactly like this when you go in...but you can be guaranteed that whatever you get...it will be at a great price and be a great deal! 

    Stay tuned for more updates from Chicago as we give you some hints about what we are seeing that we think you will L-O-V-E!!!


6 comments:

Robin Walston said...

I was in the store this morning and there were still lots of things on the sale tables. I lightened the load a little by taking home a stamp carousel thingamabob.
Thanks!

a-wire said...

I was in the store today, bought some Fall and Christmas papers. Thank you.

Jean M said...

I've lightened the table a little. The contents of the table has really gone down

MomOnceAgain said...

I was there yesterday and there was very little left. I did lighten that load, however by taking the Silhouette Digital Design Portfolios home - I love Postcard!

Doodlebug said...

THANKS LADIES!!! I have a little something here for Deb Burroughs! Enjoy your Blog Candy Deb!

MomOnceAgain said...

Thank you! I will if I can keep Brianna and Saoirse away from it... :)