Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Taylored Expressions...Even your Envelopes Should Look Pretty!





When I first saw these NEW Taylored Expressions Stamps...I just KNEW I had to get them in for you!!  I always get excited when I get "real mail;"  You know a card or "gasp" letter from a friend- NOT junk mail or bills!  Now, imagine that same card or letter in an envelope like the ones  shown below!!  HAPPY MAIL FOR SURE!!!  





There are currently 3 new "Mail" Sets

Check out this quick little video what shows a super cute sample using the Snail Mail Set!


Items used
   

I hope this inspires you to jazz up your envelopes an little bit too!!  Plus when the envelope is cute and the card is amazing...people forget that there isn't any money in the card!  lol

Thanks! 
Hannah

No comments: