Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Friday, January 19, 2018

What have Melanie and Hannah been up to at the CHA anyways?????

What are the Doodlebug Gals Hannah and Melanie up to at the CHA anyways?

The Pictures alone get me super EXCITED, especially
if you are following them on our Facebook Page too!

I CANNOT wait to hear about their trip and all they are learning about. Oh, and what they are going to be bringing back all that "We just saw all the new stuff" excitement!!! AHHHH!  (There goes my pay check- who needs food though right?)  aha
  I know I've already started my wish list!!. 

Let us know about the ones you NEED and HAVE to have by calling, Email or Facebook message if you want any of these added to their orders for you to create some super cutie crafts. By pre-ordering, you insure that you get these amazing releases...FIRST.


Hannah just sent these pictures in AND she is planning to offer them as a class! 


Elizabeth Crafts has the BEST thin metal dies and theses Easter and Spring ones did not disappoint! I can’t wait until we get them in to see them in person!








Do you see the detail on those?  It's Elizabeth Crafts Soft Finish paper and it is AMAZING!  When you blend distress inks on it...I just cannot explain how GOOD it looks!  Sure, you can ink regular paper, but it WILL NOT look as amazing as this does. 






Up Next- Taylor Expressions, they are always serving up some adorableness. 































AND- did you hear??  We are getting an EXCLUSIVE Stamp set?  I don't know about you, but we feel kind of like rock stars around here!




These are even more great dies and stamps that they have ordered and they should be in really SOON!!!










SCRAPBOOK STORE Finding!!

It looks like the Boss's to a quick RoadTrip to Scraps of Love in Peoria between classes! Such a fun, friendly store!  Hannah says to be sure and stop in if you are ever in the area!  (You know, because you just pass through Arizona- ALL the time! lol)




Last thing Hannah sent me, and probably MY favorite...BRUSH LETTERING
This is SO COOL and brush lettering and bounce lettering is all the rage right.
If you are like me, I've watched a lot of videos on social media were people make some amazing things with this lettering.  I LOVE learning different fonts and with the example to practice the letters AND the strokes it makes it much look easier. Yes! I'm Excited for sure about this one.
These are by American Crafts and Kelly creates is the designer


What a trip I feel like I went with them on this Journey...And there is more to come!  (The show doesn't even START until Saturday!) We will keep you up on all the newness. Not, even sure that is a word, but we are going to do it!! haha. 

I'll be keeping you in the loop from COLD Indiana, while the bosses are in 72 degree sunny Arizona.... 

Now it's time to get Creative at
The Doodlebug Inc
Rachel
Come Visit us!!!

No comments: