Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Meet The 2020 Doodlebug Design Team!!




Amberly Hoffman

Hello, my name is Amberly and I am a returning design team member. I have been a paper crafter for many years, and it really provides stress relief and an escape for me. I enjoy being on the design team as it allows for opportunities to be challenged and provide for regular projects to work on. Not to mention Hannah and team are great to work together!
I am a Registered Nurse to pay the bills. In my spare time I spend with my family and my two pups Gabby and Dexter (they tend to make appearances in my projects). One of my favorite style of crafting is mixed media, where any mistake can be painted. I enjoy creating projects with whimsical stamps and all things Prima.

---Amberly


Shawn Hillenbrand


Hi!  I am so excited to be joining the Doodlebug Design Team!  My name is Shawn Hillenbrand.  I live in Evansville and have two interesting kids and one very spoiled dog who keep me on my toes.  I recently lost my husband of 27 years after a prolonged battle with cancer.  I have been scrapbooking for the better part of 20 years and still mainly make pages, but I do make a card or other project every now and then. 
I don’t necessarily have any one specific style and have been known to do a little bit of everything.  Nothing much scares me to try at least once.  I do personally find myself drawn to bright bold colors.  I don’t scrapbook chronologically; I usually just do whatever strikes my fancy at the time.  I have been able to continue to feel inspired to keep scrapping by attending local crops and participating in an online community with a few hundred of my closest scrappy friends. This hobby is my creative outlet, but is also a big part of who I am and I cannot imagine my life without it.

--Shawn




Janice Horney





Hi.  My name is Janice Horney and it is a pleasure to be part of the Doodlebug Design team.  I had the opportunity to work with Hannah for a few years at the store and I learned a  bunch of new crafting techniques and met a ton of wonderful people.  I like to be crafty and it all depends on what the mood is.  I do scrapbooks, cards, flowers, home decor, candy treat favors and wood crafts.  I fell in love with the wood crafts after I took a class at The Doodlebug. I still have that cute scarecrow hanging on my wall for the fall holidays. Who knew you could take wood, card stock, paint and glue, and turn it into a unique home decor piece.  
I live in Loogootee with my husband, Jeff and we have two sons.  Jesse is in Terre Haute studying Robotics at VU and Justin is at IU Southeast studying Accounting.  Both will be finishing up their studies soon, so that is a big plus!!!  I look forward to posting some samples soon and mostly look forward to what others post as well, so we can inspire each other to be creative!
---Janice


Debbie Toy



Hello Fellow Doodlebug Fans!  I am SO excited to share my passion and crafty creations with all of you while on the Doodlebug Design Team AND offer a few classes too!  As for me, after college I was a manager for Michael's for 2 years and a manager for Hobby Lobby for 12 years.  After leaving Hobby Lobby due to a back injury, I have been working in a office processing payroll, bookkeeping and doing income tax prep.  When I am not working, all of my vacation time is spent attending craft and stamping shows and playing in my own craft area.  I have been stamping and scrapbooking for over 20 years.  

---Debbie





No comments: