Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Friday, March 9, 2012

And the NEW STUFF continues to roll in!

SERIOUSLY!!  I think we are running out of room!  (I know, such a terrible problem to have!)


Like I said in the last post- MME just got here...and here it is!



 Next up....Sports and School Papers
We just got in new
DANCE
PROM
WRESTLING
GRADUAION


For the Die Cut loves out there...check out a few of the new LifeStyle Crafts (aka QuicKutz) dies we just got in!  They are an AWESOME value! 



And finally- here is one of the finished cards for the HoneyPop Class that I will be teaching next Friday!





Enjoy the Weekend!  Melanie and I are off to the Crop for the Cure in Evansville tomorrow- which means that today will be spent loading up my van! 

Hannah

...What do we have in store for you next week.....
New VINYL colors
Basic Grey
Stampendous Stamps...and
Echo Park should start shipping!!!

No comments: