Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Monday, March 12, 2012

The new LUCKY 8 Punches are HERE!!


 On Friday- we got in about 15 boxes....that were filled with the new Lucky 8 Punches from We R Memory Keepers! We have been waiting for our since July of 2010...yes, 2010- that is NOT a typo! So, you can imagine how excited we were to get them in and bust them out! We opened one and have it here for you to try! We used it all day at the Crop for the Cure in Evansville...and LOVED IT! It is SO easy to use! Just 8 punches and you are done! It takes probably a minute or less to punch all the way around the entire page!! Now that is something that I could NEVER do with my Martha Sterart "Punch Around the Page" punch sets!


 




Here is a link to a video clip that showes how to use them...and how easy it is!  It is animated, but it really is that EASY!!! 

4 comments:

cindy said...

I WANT ~ I NEED....VERY AWESOME !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to have them all - one at a time...

Doodlebug said...

They are too awesome! I feel the same way as the both of you!

sherrryb said...

I saw these on HSN and fell in love with them!