Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Look what we have been working on!!!

WOW- we have been so busy checking in and displaying new stuff, that I have not had a chance to even post or send out an email about it!  WHEW!  Here is a quick little run down on what is new! 


Can you say "We {heart} us some BO-BUNNY! " We have all of their new Spring lines in!  I am not sure which is my personal favorie but Ambrosia seems to be selling the best so far!






Next up is Simple Stories.  This is the line that makes the papers that fit the We R Memory Keepers divided protectors.  These papers are great for making those "Easy Peasy" Albums, because they have done all of the work for you!  Of course, my favorite is the "AWESOME" line- since it has great boy colors, but I am going to have to fine a reason to use the "FABULOUS" line....LOVE IT! 



They also did their own take on the ever popular "SMASH" books, and those should be shipping in the nest week, so be on the lookout for those! 
Other things in this week that just haven't made it out yet...but are SO close....

My Minds Eye- We did a little from most of their new lines
We R Memory Keepers- New BABY line!!!  (Great colors!)
Graduaion Papers and Stickers
Prom Papers and Stickers

AND...Last but not least...here is a little of what I have been working on for the HoneyPOP cards class!! 

I am having SO much FUN with this one!!  I am still on Card one- and I have already used a ton of techniques and products!
Copic Coloring
X-Press Blending Card Stock- WOW- this stuff is SOOO easy to use!  Makes your Copic Coloring look so "professional!"
Fun Flock
Masking
Easter Chick HoneyPOP Stamp Set

This class is on FRIDAY March 16th from 2-4:30 and again from 6:30-9:00 and the cost is $25 which include the stamp set!  Let us know if you want to sign up! 

No comments: