Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Quick and Easy Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrapping Simply...Taken to the Next Level!


Do you LOVE a good bow?  Are your bow making skills just a little bit lacking??  (Because mine are!!)  Since my bows are not the best, I have learned different ways to cheat the perfect bow look!!

Here is one that I LOVE to use...TULLE!  Maybe you didn't know, but we carry a wide selection of tulle in 3" and 6" spools.  I love that it is inexpensive and you get a TON on a spool!  

Check out our video that we did on how you can jazz up any package...Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively!  (those are my 3 favorites!!)


What colors do we have in the store?
Tulle


   To go along with Hannah's AMAZING IDEAS!!!
Here is some more Tulle ideas from Pinterest

I LOVE a good Pom-Pom and they are SOOO easy to make!!


Some ideas Beyond wrapping gifts!
PET Tu-Tu's!!  How adorable would these be for Christmas!!!




I Found many more ideas on pinterest you can check out our page The Doodlebug inc. at Pinterest to see more ideas.

Come craft with us!
The Doodlebug gals

No comments: