Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

FREE Minibook Download from Photoplay

  Hi friends!

I hope you are having a GREAT WEEK! I'm super excited to share this adorable, FREE project with you all!  Our friends over at Photoplay have shared the complete set of instructions to this precious mini album featuring their cute little frogs Fern and Willard! 


If you haven't snagged up this line...get it HERE in our online store!

AND...HERE is the link to the Blank Album!


But, how cute is this little album!  I love the bright colors and patterns and the general feeling of happiness that I am getting from this project!  

To get the full set of free instructions, follow this link right here!

I can't wait to see these cute minis that you all make! 

ENJOY!

Hannah


No comments: