Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Meet the 2019 Doodlebug Design Team!!






Meet our 2019 Doodlebug Design Team members!!


Amy Beckman


Hello Crafters!
My name is Amy Beckman, I grew up in small town Haysville until I moved to Dubois in 1999, with my husband, Kent, of almost 19 years.

I began my craft hobby in 2005 when I bought a scrapbook to do my wedding album and that marked my addiction for paper crafting.

I work full time at Memorial Hospital and I am also a Senior Consultant for Thirty One.

Some of my hobbies besides crafting and making cards are going to car shows with Kent with our show truck, 4 wheeler riding, and volunteering at church.

I love making all sorts of greeting cards and sending them out to friends and family.  I love to see the smile on someone's face when they get a handmade card. I am always up for a new challenge or project of some sort.

It is a true honor to be a part of The Doodlebug design team and can't wait to see all the fun and new things I can come up with!

 



Amberly Hoffman



I am thankful for the opportunity to be on the Doodlebug design team. I am a Registered Nurse to pay the bills, but my passion is paper crafting. I have been fortunate to learn from some of the industry experts. I love mixed media, creating mini albums and cards. Interesting fact- Melody Poff and I met each other in Georgia at Julie Nutting classes, and now we are on a design team together!

 



Tina Johnson

I’m Tina Johnson. I live in Southern Indiana with my husband of 40+ years. We are empty nesters with 3 dogs, all of which are rescues. I have loved paper crafting since I was a little girl, but when my son was a senior in high school, I started scrapbooking and I was hooked! I enjoy learning new techniques with different mediums and using them in my scrapping. Scrapbook pages and mini albums are my favorite projects. I am excited to be a part of the Doodlebug, Inc. Design Team and sharing my paper journey with them.








Melody Poff



Hello Paper Crafters. My name is Melody Poff, and I’m so happy to be on The Doodlebug, Inc.’s, first Design Team. My hometown is Evansville, Indiana. I’ve been married to my wonderful husband, Keith, for 31 years. We have one son, Braden, two rescued beagles (Ellie Mae and Annie Belle), and one rescued cat (Toby Rae). I’m thankful that my family supports and encourages my love of paper crafting.

Growing up, my Mom was always taking pictures. I loved looking through her photo albums and learned at a young age the importance of documenting your memories through pictures. In December of 2007, Mom’s health was rapidly declining. I wanted to give her something special, so, I made my first scrapbook. It told the story of the many ways she made my life events memorable and how thankful I was that she was my Mom. At Christmas, I gave her the scrapbook, and we were able to relive all the beautiful memories as we looked through the pages together. Sadly, Mom passed away January 12, 2008. I’m so glad I was able to share it with her; and, now, I can look through it again and again cherishing the memories it contains and those of the time we shared looking through it together. After that first scrapbook, it didn’t take long before I was also card making and paper crafting became a big part of my life. 


I love to learn about new techniques and product. I’m delighted that The Doodlebug, Inc., offers many classes at the store and sets aside time at their retreats to experiment with new product. I enjoy fussy cutting elements and adding them to my layouts/cards along with flowers, ribbon, and bling. 

I’m excited to be sharing the wonderful world of paper crafting with all of you.





No comments: