Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Creating with the Deck the Halls bundle kit by Spellbinders

 Hi crafty friends.  Abby here today on the Doodleblog to share with you all the fun cards I have created in one week after receiving the spellbinders deck the halls bundle that is available now at the Doodlebug.   I shared the first 8 cards as I created them on the Doodlebug dish Facebook group.  I created an additional Ten different cards I will share with you today. 

Click on any photo to make it larger.   

Ready?  


Here is what you will receive ( minus cardstock).


I had tons of fun creating the 18 different cards I made and made 3 multiples of my favorite for a total of 21 to date.  I plan on making a few more multiples to finish of the  paper pad later this week.  

Let's take a closer look at the cards I created shall we.  

Card 1 & 2

It's fun to stamp in color inks and cut apart the sentiment for a new look.  I stamped "warm Christmas Wishes" out multiple times to cut apart each word for more space.  


Card 3 & 4

A fun snowflake layered card and a fireplace stamped card.  I popped up the snowflakes on the chipboard buttons.  I love the look of the stamped images in black on colored cardstock.


Card 5 & 6

A washi card and a wreath card.  These are both so fun.  I was pleased that with the dies you can create a fun wreath.  The washi is really adorable on this card.  Love the embossing detail these dies add.


Card 7 

The white embossing powder really makes this card shine.


Card 8 & 9

Tis the season.  Tearing paper is a fun way to use paper and add texture.  The large button makes a great accent.


Card 10 & 11

Simple note cards to use during the holiday season as Christmas cards, thank you, or just because.


Card 12 & 13

More Simple note cards to use during the holiday season as Christmas cards, thank you, or just because.  I was pleased to use up all of the button chipboard sheet.  😁


Card 14 & 15

I adore these oval cards.  The stamp sets and dies are quickly becoming one of my favorites in my holiday stash.  White heat embossing again makes these cards top notch.


Card 16 & 17

These bow cards were a favorite of mine, so I created multiples!  


Card 18 & 19

These are so fun and the gems fit perfectly on the embossed circle created by the die.  ( Both the medium and large gems).


Card 20 & 21

Also in the die set are a leaf and bat die, so you can create fall and Halloween cards too.  How fun is that!  The leaf die has some incredible embossing detail.  I was able to find some pattern paper in the pad that would work for these themes too.  I have plans to watercolor those leaf diecuts, do watch out on the Doodleblog dish Facebook group for that coming up soon.


Thank you for checking out all the fun cards I created with this bundle kit available at the Doodlebug, Inc. in Jasper, Indiana.  

Below is a link to the bundle kit at the store ( Just click on the bundle kit photo) or you can call 1-812-482-4949.







Happy crafting and creating!  

--Abby


No comments: