Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Friday, August 10, 2018

FUN NEW FRIDAY!!!

FUN NEW FRIDAY


Can I get a TGIF!!!  YES!!!

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY Everyone! I'm so happy to be sharing with you all the NEW amazing items we have been getting! I have also included a few ideas & projects that you could do with these! You probably have some amazing ideas as well. Let us know what yours are, we'd love to hear all about it!

Better yet...post them in our private Facebook Group- The Doodlebug Dish!  This is a GREAT place for sharing ideas and inspiration!

Click on the purple underlined areas at it will get straight on over to our website and directly to these items. Get you right where you want to go. Crafting away as soon as possible. I mean isn't that what we all want? 


                              HAI- NEW Embellishments

 First are these adorable sequins. You could put these in shaker cards, or maybe you even want to add a little embellishment to your card or scrapbook pages. etc. When I saw these I thought I will have to figure out some kind of project for them because they are so cute!!! We have a variety of these so check them out you are sure to use them! And as I was writing this blog we received new sequins from another company. AHH!!! I want them all!!






Moxxie Glitter from American Crafts 





Cricuit Holographic Vinyl 

We now have HOLO Vinyl! Holo vinyl has a great rainbow holographic effect. I can think of so many things to do with this. I am going to put it on cups, my phone case, my car, note pads, pretty much anywhere that I can put holo or glitter I will be adding this stuff.  My silhouette will be getting a workout this weekend!  What can I say I'm a little girl at heart that loves rainbows and glitter! haha


 





AND...We of course have in NEW Paper Lines!!

Celebrate Autumn



We also have these adorable paper collection from Adornit. Sooo Cute Little bugs,foxes and Camping paper. I love camping and these I think will be an awesome way to pull together all those Family camping trip pictures. With a big enough album to make room for the next trip of coarse. I have so many stories to write down it just brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Adorn it Camping



Adorn it Bugaboo




Gina K Autumn Wreath builder

Clear Stamps- Autumn Wreath Builder




Class Details:
Gina K and Rina K will be teaching one class, but it will be offered FOUR different times to accommodate everyone!  Gina & Rina plan to use the NEW wreath builders, so the cards above are just samples...not our actual class cards.

Date:  Friday October 12
Class Times: 2-4pm & 6-8pm

Date: Saturday, October 13
Class times: 10am-12pm & 2-4pm

Cost: $60 (Class fee includes a $20 stamp set to take home!!)

CLICK HERE to sign up!!  



Thank you all for check this out! I hope that I have helped you in your crafting endeavors. Keep on crafting! We will keep on enabling...I mean inspiring you here at the doodlebug.

                                                THE DOODLEBUG


No comments: