Welcome to The DoodleBLOG!

Hello and welcome to the DoodleBLOG. The official blog of The Doodlebug, Inc. Your scrapbook store, and more!

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Scrapping Made Simple with Kiwi Lane

Hi there Doodlebug friends!  Amy here today showing you one of my favorite products!  Are you one that struggles with mixed patterns and colors.  I have always been that way, until I found KIWI LANE.  


What is KIWI LANE you ask.  Kiwi Lane is clear acrylic borders and shapes that you can do layouts and cards with. It is so easy to have them all laid out on your craft table to see what the best design is going to be.   I love how all my KIWI LANE sets “flow” together into one masterpiece.



On this layout I used 3 or 4 of the KIWI LANE sets together to come up with this design.  I love how you can mix and match and have it all laid out on your craft table to see how you like it.  I think I changed this one 7 times before I came up with this. As you can see in my picture, I am an “all over the place” type of scrapbooker.  If I don’t have room to move and spread out I may just pack everything up and start another day.  HA!!




KIWI LANE allows you to have layers and layers and look at all those different patterns!!   I used the Simple Stories “Heart” paper pack and LOVED IT and have so much left over to make more layouts or even some greeting cards.     




You can shop a great selection of Kiwi Lane products in store at The Doodlebug, or shop Kiwi Lane online with The Doodlebug here!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks great Amy! I live using kiwi lane as well!